petek, 15. april 2011

FIBO report

Had a great time at the FIBO today, let me show you few shots...

First with Cathy LeFrancois, amazing fbb competitor who visited Europe for the first time and I finally had the oportunity to meet her as a friend not as a rival on stage. She is very sweet and approachable and I hope she will visit Europe more often.











Another great competitor Skadi Frei from Germany, looking good!

















Was very happy to meet one of the most important man backstage at the IFBB PRO shows, Alonzo Smith











My friend Lada Plihalova, lovely girl from Prag











My favorite photographer Robby Brant :)

We have a shooting tomorrow, already excited as I always get the best photos from Robby!













And the guy who always bring the smile on my face, Xanderrr

Ni komentarjev: