sreda, 4. maj 2011

Training log





Yes, I'm still working hard and writing my training log while I still can. Usually the last few weeks I totally abandon this idea.

I love my training log and it's a thick book with my photos on the cover (just glued on :)
I've started writing it on May 5th 2009 for preparations on IFBB Amateur World's Women Championship later that year, then PRO debut on Tampa, Harford and Olympia in 2010.

Well, not all of my training are in there as I was travelling quite a lot last year and my baggage is always too heavy...






I had a bad backpain last week but thanks to my therapist I didn't miss any of my workouts.
And I've learned something new about the training principles :)

There is always something positive when negative things happen.

4 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Please keep posting. Your photos are beautiful and inspiring.

Anonimni pravi ...

Please share your routines and diet with us some time. They are obviously very effective.

Unknown pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Unknown pravi ...

WOW! You look so much more massive!But yet still Feminine!How much muscle did add? Sorry I need to proof read before I post...I have no clue what I was saying on that last part. LOL