ponedeljek, 20. februar 2012

"The strongest girl in the world"

Pippi Longstocking was my favorite book while being young and I still have it on my bookshelf. Actually when I look back it seems that was not Cory Everson the first person who fascinated me with her amazing body and made me enthusiastic about bodybuilding; there was this little girl who was unbelievable strong and she could pick up a horse!


No worries, I’m not going crazy but we celebrate an old custom; it’s European thing, prosecution of the winter time and it looks like Halloween. I had a nice time and got some carbs too lol.

I was pushing myself very hard lately and ended up exhausted and overtrained. Getting back on “normal” track tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to experience the Arnold, this time not only as a visitor :)

Ni komentarjev: