ponedeljek, 3. september 2012

Keep on working...


Yeah, I look little tired today but no worries, I was in the gym later than usual and it's just Sunday, the day which I usually had off to relax. But not now. The "day O" is approaching fast! And actually I'm doing very good comparing to last preparations. I'm not exhausted and I have a great pump! 



"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped...living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become." - Steve Jobs 


6 komentarjev:

mojca pravi ...

osupljivo in skoraj neverjetno...
želim ti, da se ti poplačav vest trud!

Anonimni pravi ...

You look absolutely amazing! Keep it up!

Anonimni pravi ...

Top 3 in Olympia for you.
Feminine and great bodybuilder.

Anonimni pravi ...

An update would be appreciated :)

Anonimni pravi ...

"An update would be appreciated :)"
Oh really? How many times did you send me few bucks for protein shake donation? I cannot remember any...

Anonimni pravi ...

Your photos say you are Sexy, strong and beautiful.