sobota, 18. junij 2011

First show, first win




I won the battle with Canadians :)


Girls were in very good shape at Toronto Pro Supershow and I enjoyed being on stage and back stage with them! Respect to all of you fellow FBB's!

Few unexpected things happen like my bra exploding on stage ;O

And nope, I didn't wanna copy Janet Jackson lol. Luckily as a black belted karate girl I still have very good reflexes and I caught it before people really noticed what's going on...so no points for that, fair play :) Thank you Lyris Cappelle for a quick fix!


At the end I have to bow to Mah Ann Mendoza, the strongest girl out there with amazing spirit and great body! Like Tammy said, Mah Ann deserves the Life Achievement Award!

3 komentarji:

Unknown pravi ...

Congratulations Brigita on winning the Toronto Pro! I wish you all the best when you compete at the Ms.O this year! :)

american-sin pravi ...

Congratulations Brigita on the Toronto show, the Ms Olympia is yours, I love you.

Andrea pravi ...

Congratulations Brigita, you were definitely the best on a stage of good bodybuilders.